A great opportunity for an experienced C++ engineer to join a team of highly skilled engineers on critical systems design and development.
- Visual Studio C++, Python, STL, Boost and Qt
- Mid Level and Senior Roles
C++ Software Engineer
A great opportunity for an experienced C++ engineer to join the product development group on exciting projects. You will be working with a team of highly skilled engineers on critical systems development.
Core tech stack is C++, Visual Studio, STL, Boost, Python and Qt. We are recruiting both mid level and senior engineers for the team. Salary range from $80k - $130k + super.
In order to be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Solid industry experience with C++ design and implementation
- Critical independent thought
- Experience with real-time processing, memory and network resource usage/optimisation
- Linux and Windows experience - application programming and deployment
- A high level of verbal communication and ability to document new designs in Word/Visio or update existing design content with changes.
- Knowledge of ISO-12207 AND EIA-649
- Python and Java experience (simulation/test frameworks) desirable