Get your foot into an well known company with an established client base in Australia
- Joining an experienced service team
- Established Technology Company
- Great career progression
6 Month Contract - Immediate Start
With a view to go permanent at the end of the period
To be successful in this role you will need to be a detailed and targeted trouble-shooter, who is flexible and happy to be troubleshooting hardware issues and getting your hands dirty.
You will be part of a small team servicing equipment on electronics based products based in Frenches Forest. It would suit someone who is used to working autonomously, perhaps as a field service engineer. You will need to have a demonstrated ability to resolve issues in complex systems, including electronics and hardware aspects of problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Install, service and repair electromechanical equipment
- Provide hardware technical support services
- Provide development, integration and test support
- Conduct maintenance and defect actions
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of instructional material
- Undertake production / assembly activities
- Maintain workshop equipment and materials
- Demonstrated hardware/electronics support skills
- Electrical or Electronics Trade Certificate or Engineering diploma or degree.
- Hands-on experience with analog and digital electronics
- Component level Diagnostic abilities
- Experience with radar, hydrographic or sonar equipment preferred but not essential.
- Practical experience in system testing including the generation of test procedures and maintenance of test records.