Great career opportunity to join a high performing team in a complex environment for the development and housing of a market leading SaaS platform
Junior to Mid Level
Great career opportunity to join a high performing team supporting a complex environment for the development and housing of a market leading SaaS platform. Their cloud platform is developed in-house and has several agile teams working on both R&D as well as customer specific deployments.
The key requirements are to plan, deploy & maintain network infrastructure which is used for the development and delivery of SaaS applications. Housed in Private Cloud, there is a complex topography requiring security, capacity, performance and reliability management. There will be a mix of support and projects, so you will be exposed to a wide variety of network responsibilities. Problem solving will be your forte as you work hands on to investigate and resolve any issues.
- Plan, Deploy & Maintain nominated technical assets (including Network, Security & Monitoring infrastructure) WAN (ISP,BGP), LAN (Switches and Routers), VPN, Firewalls, IDS, Nessus, AV, Splunk, NetMon
- Ensure infrastructure assets continue to meet security, capacity, performance & reliability requirements
- Identify and action opportunities for configuration, monitoring, or process improvement.
- Resolve escalated support issues as the SME for infrastructure assets, including providing rostered on-call support for emergencies
- Network Design, TCP/IP, routers and firewalls
- Experience with FortiNet, Cisco Routers, ASA/PIX preferred
- Advanced firewall/router configuration management experience.
- Network experience with BGP
- Excellent Hardware, OS, Network troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- MS-SQL, Splunk, NGINX, HAProxy
- Experience of Virtual Environments is essential -XENServer desirable
- Strong scripting skills in PowerShell and Bash/Python
- Bachelor degree in IT (Networking)/ Electrical Engineering / Computer Science
- Industry Certifications such as MCSE, MCITP, CCA, CCNA
- Experience working with a SaaS company or MSP
Please apply or call Stephen Winnick at MantechIT on 91464483
Key Words: Splunk, BGP, TCP/IP, Fortinet, Cisco, Router, Firewall, WAN, LAN, VPN, Nessus, IDS, NetMon, AV, Switch, VMWare/Xen/OpenStack, Microsoft IIS Servers, Glassfish, Citrix XenServer, NGINX or HAproxy, Chef, Puppet, Powershell, Bash, Python, Kubernetes