Opportunity for first or second movers to step up and work for a growing business with great brands. Varied role, manage a team of 4, c-suite exposure
- Growth focused ASX listed multinational
- Great brands
- Long term career opportunities
With flexible working arrangements, based in the North Shore, reporting to a newly appointed Group Financial Controller, this role will be responsible for the financial reporting and consolidation for the group. The role will encompass month end reporting and consolidation collaborating with two other Financial Accountants to close the ledger and provide management with month end reports to be used in management and board reporting. In addition to month end activities you will be responsible for managing 4 direct reports, accruals, inter-company and provisions.
Specific duties to include:-
- Prepare individual and consolidated Group Statutory Financial Statements;
- Prepare consolidations for the Group companies, board presentations and analytics;
- Preparation of technical accounting papers and significant transactions accounting memo impacting the businesses;
- Prepare/ compile consolidated and individual tax effect accounting for all companies;
- Maintenance and improvement of the existing BI module;
- Participation in system and process improvements;
- Participation in projects as assigned;
- Monthly and quarterly reconciliations as assigned;
- Assist with preparation of the group Finance budgeting and quarterly forecasting;
- Other ad-hoc projects as required.
To be considered for this great opportunity you will be CA or CPA qualified first or second mover with a strong Financial Accounting background and solid analytical skills. You will be working with senior leaders of the business, working on various projects across the business so solid written and verbal communication skills are an absolute must.
On offer - flexible work arrangements, 3 days in the office 2 days from home, working for a company that not only offers the opportunity to progress but working for an organisation that would definitely pass the BBQ test with brands covering extreme sports and luxury goods. This company carries zero debt, is in a strong cash position and is about to commence a period of substantial growth, bringing with it great opportunities for the right people
If you feel that you have the right skills and this opportunity is for you please apply now or email James Chapman - email@example.com for further information