Our client, a modern and professional Dental Clinic in Toowoomba are seeking an experienced Front Office Coordinator to join their team.
- Multi-Faceted Administration Role
- Modern & Professional Dental Practice
- 9-Day Fortnight, Career Progression & Competitive Salary
As a locally owned and operated Dental Clinic, our client is passionate about promoting excellent oral health to all their patients. Along with General Dentistry practices, they also provide their patients with in house dental procedures including bridges, crowns and wisdom teeth removal.
As well as their skilled and passionate Dentists, they also have a Hygienist and Oral Health Therapist to help promote pristine oral health. Reporting to the Principal Dentists, your primary duties will include:
- Opening the office, assisting with front office presentation and managing the front office stationary supplies;
- Ensuring that the daily schedule is accurate and filled;
- Answering all incoming enquiries, both email and phone calls, and ensuring all patients, bookings and enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and friendly manner;
- Confirming appointments, welcoming patients as they arrive for their appointment, managing patient records and taking payment or setting up payment plans post appointment;
- Assisting with the banking, petty cash, bookkeeping, stock control and credit management for the practice;
- Managing all patient recalls for general check-ups by either forward booking or actively contacting the patient by phone; and
- An experienced Administrator;
- Passionate about delivering high quality customer service;
- Vibrant and confident in their communication; both written and verbal;
- Able to work effectively in a team environment; and
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
The successful applicant will be given to opportunity to:
- Work in an environment with a strong team culture which promotes inclusion and participation of all staff; and
- Receive a competitive salary and have the potential for career progression within the business.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest, please click “Apply”. If you have any queries, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 3128124.