A local, leading Toowoomba Legal firm is searching for an experienced Paralegal/ Legal Administrator to join their established team.
- Exciting Opportunity to Develop Your Paralegal Career
- Established Toowoomba Law Firm with Multiple Departments
- Full Time Permanent Role
Our client, a prominent Toowoomba Legal firm is searching for a Paralegal/ Legal Administrator to join their team. This role will see the successful candidate providing a high level of administrative support across a variety of legal matters. You will ensure timely, accurate and professional delivery of appropriate legal services to clientele. With an aspect of Personal Assistant requirements your responsibilities in your new role will include:
- Providing efficient and precise administrative support, including transcription, dictation, diary management, travel arrangements and general assistance to the team;
- Acting as a client liaison, providing accurate and detailed information according to Solicitor's directions;
- Preparing and amending documents and briefs for the legal team using Microsoft Office and Open Practice software; and
- Managing funds, raising cheque requisitions, ensuring the accurate receipting of incoming funds and preparing financial schedules.
To be successful in this role, experience in Legal Administration and a proficiency in dictation is required. In addition, you will have a high level of attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
To apply, please submit your application to JP Smith Recruitment & HR by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2920159.