Fantastic career opportunities exist for experienced Accountants considering a lifestyle change to Toowoomba, including relocation assistance.
- Progressive Roles Available With Prominent Toowoomba Firm
- Diverse Client Base - Work on Complex and Interesting Business Advisory Jobs
- Relocation Assistance, Great Lifestyle & Top Schools
A prominent Toowoomba firm servicing a large range of complex corporations and clients on par with mid-tier metro firms, have an exciting vision and strategy for future growth. The firm is at the forefront of their field in Toowoomba, providing advisory, accounting, taxation, property and wealth solutions to organisations and private clients, helping them achieve their goals.
New opportunities have become available within the firm and as such we are seeking expressions of interest from experienced Accountants looking to relocate and enjoy the relaxed, yet urban lifestyle of the Darling Downs. Benefits of the role include the opportunity to:
- Work closely with senior advisors on all manner of business and compliance needs;
- Assist with management accounting and outsourced CFO duties;
- Take advantage of management and partnership pathways for the right candidate;
- Advance your knowledge with ongoing professional development and training;
- Learn or advance your business advisory skills within a supportive team of experts who are passionate about providing the highest standards of expertise.
As you will be afforded the opportunity to meet face to face with clients, impeccable verbal and written communication skills are essential. Other skills that will position you for success are:
- Confidence in your communication;
- Ability to build rapport with clients quickly and think on your feet;
- Three to four years’ experience in a large or mid-tier accounting firm;
- Experience across most aspects of taxation; and
- Diverse experience across accounting, tax and business planning.
Candidates who have completed or are undergoing their CA or CPA qualification will be preferred however this is not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great firm with competitive benefits including relocation assistance for any candidates considering a tree change. Toowoomba is a good place for young people or families looking to have fulfilling, challenging careers, whilst enjoying a true work-life balance.
Positioned on top of the Great Dividing Range, Toowoomba is just over an hour west of Brisbane and the Gold and Sunshine Coasts are only two to three hours away. To top this off, Toowoomba now has its own domestic airport where there are direct flights to a range of places.
It is a vibrant, relaxing metropolis with a fabulous climate, rich culture and is famed for its beautiful parks and gardens. Just walking around the inner CBD you will come across shops, eateries and rooftop bars. There are plenty of cultural and social events such as food festivals, live bands, park runs, theatre shows and markets for you to buy local, all of which have put Toowoomba on the map.
Real estate is also significantly more affordable than metro areas and young people and families are able to build property portfolios. Furthermore, the diverse agricultural hub ensures job stability and diversity of work and the Garden City has a proud history in sport and education, with a myriad of top-performing schools, as well as a world-class university.
Feel free to call us to talk about the advantages of the Toowoomba region and what it can offer you and your family. Alternatively, check out our Regional Council’s web page as a starting point here: http://www.tr.qld.gov.au/our-region/living-here/new-residents/12321-new-residents-guide
If this opportunity is of interest, please click the ‘Apply’ button quoting reference number 2665325. For all confidential enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith 07 4659 7400 or 07 3333 2200.