A national level manufacturer is looking for a Cost Accountant/ Financial Controller to assist with the whole of business.
- End to End Management Accounting with Local Manufacturing Company
- Opportunity to be Involved with the "Whole of Business"
- Stability, Security and Generous Salary
A leading, local manufacturer of agricultural and industrial equipment, is seeking an experienced Cost Accountant and Financial Controller for their Toowoomba operation to manage all aspects of the accounting function and manage a small team. Our client has been operating for decades and have an established and proven business model.
Working with and reporting to the Managing Director and CFO, your position will include:
- Having end-to-end control and involvement with the complete accounting function;
- Optimising electronic business and accounting systems including the ERP;
- Managing and reporting on financial functions such as profit and loss, cashflow, balance sheet and forecasting etc;
- Full Standard Job costing for all machines and equipment produced (standard costing);
- Leading the administrative team and overseeing payroll, BAS, debtors and creditors;
- Keeping a track of the manufacturing workflow and production timelines;
- Preparing budgets;
- Liaising with Department Managers re costs and budgets; and
- Assisting the Managing Director to improve the overall business from both an accounting and general operational perspective.
To be successful in this position, you will have at least seven years’ experience in a similar capacity, preferably within a manufacturing business. You will need a high standard of computer literacy and skills with data review and analysis. CPA/CA is preferred, but not essential.
We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable working with all levels of staff within the company, walking the floor and engaging face-to-face with Line Managers, Executive Management as well as customers and suppliers.
In return, you will have engaging work in a high-performing and professional organisation, stability, job security whilst receiving a competitive remuneration package.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3133573.