A premier Engineering Consultancy is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to deliver Building Services and subdivision projects.
- Internal Role in an Engineering Consultancy
- Both Client Facing and Technical
- Multi-Disciplined Team
We are partnered with a premier Engineering Consultancy to recruit for an experienced Electrical Engineer to assist with primarily Building Services and Subdivision projects. Our client has been servicing Queensland for over 40 years and has worked with a number of industries, including health, education, agriculture, government, the industrial sector and commercial ventures. Based in their Toowoomba offices, your role will involve:
- Delivering building services and subdivisional projects for commercial, residential (low and high rise), government and industrial clientele;
- Performing design and calculations for electrical services, such as HV and LV, power reticulation, lighting, communications and security systems;
- Visiting sites across Queensland and New South Wales, to liaise with clients, project managers, builders and subcontractors and to perform inspections and provide advice;
- Testing and Commissioning of near to completion projects; and
- Working within multidisciplinary teams.
To be successful in this position, you will have at least five years’ experience working within building services engineering, along with experience working on both low and high rise buildings. Experience working with relevant software (i.e. AutoCAD) is essential, as is the ability to travel to sites and a relevant tertiary degree. RPEQ status is not required, however, you must be in a position to work towards it.
The ideal Engineer will be a relaxed individual, with a high level of attention to detail and a friendly demeanour. In return for your professionalism, you will be compensated with a generous remuneration package and a flexible, modern and friendly working environment.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 or 07 3333 2200 quoting reference number 3176367.