Join an enthusiastic and results driven accounting firm servicing small to medium businesses across the Toowoomba region.
- Join One of Toowoomba's Largest Public Accountancy Groups
- Work Alongside an Enthusiastic and Detail-Oriented Team
- Supportive and Professional Work Environment
Our client, a well-established accounting firm, is seeking a Public Accountant with four or more years’ experience to join the team. This opportunity allows you to work within a small and progressive team predominantly servicing the agricultural, medical and wholesale industries.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing financial assistance to small and medium sized businesses;
- Advising and supporting clientele on taxation, compliance, reporting and general financial matters;
- Preparing tax returns, financial statements, BAS and IAS;
- Maintaining client relationships to provide continuous high quality assistance; and
- Liaising with the ATO and other regulatory bodies on client matters.
- Work within an innovative and detail-oriented team;
- Participate in corporate social events and activities;
- Attractive remuneration and benefits; and
- Support to complete further qualifications.
The successful applicant will have acquired an accounting degree and preferably has experience with Xero. Whilst being CA or CPA qualified is highly regarded, it is not essential as our client will offer you financial and time-based assistance to complete your further education as well as support for ongoing professional development.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3221686.