Our client, a large agribusiness based on the Darling Downs, is currently seeking two new members to join their Quality Control team.
- Established and High-Performing Agribusiness
- Competitive Wage with Weekend Penalty Rates
- Permanent (7-Day Fortnight Roster) Position Based on the Darling Downs
We are partnered with a leading agribusiness who are seeking two Quality Control Assistants to join their QC team to follow processes and procedures on the production floor. This organisation is a Darling Downs based, large scale, modern and well-equipped company who prides themselves on quality food production. Your main duties will include:
- Maintaining the highest level of food safety and quality;
- Being hands-on, in examining the product;
- Ensuring the systems and procedures in place are maintained and followed;
- Completing any relevant paperwork, both manually and electronically;
- Assisting in the actioning the recommendations from audits; and
- Ensuring products are delivered in full and in a timely manner.
The successful applicant will ideally have experience in a quality role preferably in a food manufacturing facility, (but this is not essential). We are seeking a detailed-oriented person with a confident approach who is passionate about being hands-on to maintain quality standards and ensure timelines are met.
Please note, this role will see you being on site near Pittsworth, 7 days per fortnight including Saturday and Sunday every second weekend. Each of your rostered days will be 11 hours with a 10-hour day every second Sunday.
To apply, please click the "Apply" button to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call JP Smith Recruitment & HR on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3172196.