Do you enjoy a fast paced, client and people focused environment? Does the opportunity to work within a professional and driven office excite you?
- Assistant Recruitment role for Recent Graduate
- Youthful, Vibrant and Dynamic Working Environment
- Varied, Challenging and Rewarding Work with a Business Development Element
Do you enjoy a fast paced, client and people focused environment? Does the opportunity to work within a professional and driven office excite you? Our organisation, JP Smith Recruitment and Human Resources, provides first class recruitment and Human Resources services to a wide range of South East Queensland businesses and sectors. As one of Toowoomba's leading Recruitment and Human Resources Consulting firms we require a professional Cadet Recruitment and Human Resources Consultant who will provide support and thrive in a results driven and client focused environment whilst providing vital support to ensure the ongoing efficiencies of the firm. The role will have varied responsibilities, including administrative support, full end to end recruitment, client contact and an element of business development. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing Recruitment and Human Resources support to the Principal Consultant in all day to day operations;
- Assessing job applications, shortlisting, conducting interviews and reference checks for both permanent and temporary job placements;
- Composing job advertisements, detailed candidate reports and preparing client documents;
- Maintaining regular client contact and liaison to ensure outstanding client care and service;
- A proactive but non-intensive approach to Business Development, including calling potential clients, identifying new business opportunities, building rapport and nurturing relationships with existing clientele; and
- Assisting with Human Resource Consulting services.
Working within a small tight knit team of dedicated professionals in a fun and outgoing environment, you will gain hands on experience and exposure to all areas of employment and Human Resources. Furthermore, you will be provided with on-going guidance, support and professional development within the industry and the chance to blossom and develop your own client base. You will be rewarded with meaningful work and the satisfaction of placing people in their desired positions whilst providing clients with key talent acquisitions. If you are passionate about working in a people focused field, have a naturally outgoing personality and can see yourself in a dedicated support role or even as a fully-fledged Recruitment Consultant in the future, then this is the opportunity for you.
Please note that this position will be casual to begin with and then progress to permanent, most likely at the beginning of 2021.
To apply for this position please click "Apply". For all enquiries please contact Jamie Smith on 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3162520.