Our client, a large agribusiness based on the Darling Downs, is currently seeking a Quality Control Officer to join their established team.
- Established and High-Performing Agribusiness
- Competitive Wage with Weekend Penalty Rates
- Permanent (7-Day Fortnight Roster) Position Based on the Darling Downs
We are partnered with a leading agribusiness who are seeking a skilled and experienced Quality Control professional to join their QC team to maintain quality processes and procedures on the production floor. This organisation is a Darling Downs based, large scale, modern and well-equipped company who prides themselves on quality food production. Reporting directly to the Grading Floor General Manager, your main duties will include:
• Maintaining the highest level of food safety and quality;
• Overseeing a small quality control team;
• Ensuring the systems and procedures in place are maintained and followed;
• Completing all relevant paperwork, both manually and electronically;
• Actioning the recommendations from audits; and
• Ensuring products are delivered in full and in a timely manner.
The successful applicant will ideally have a minimum of 12 months experience in a quality role preferably in a food manufacturing facility. You will assist the Quality Control Manager around audits whilst being responsible for your own small team which will also see you covering their shift as required. Sound computer skills will position you well for success when using their various systems to complete reporting. We are seeking a detailed-oriented person with a confident approach who is passionate about maintaining and improving quality standards.
Please note, this role will see you being on site near Pittsworth, 7 days per fortnight including Saturday and Sunday every second weekend. Each of your rostered days will be 11 hours with a 10-hour day every second Sunday.
If you aspire to take a leading part in the quality team at a food manufacturing organisation and have an interest in quality control, production and people management, this career opportunity in a solid, stable and reliable local organisation is available now. To apply, please click the "Apply" button to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call JP Smith Recruitment & HR on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3163108.