Our client is looking for a technically proficient and commercially oriented Senior Engineer to lead their operations team in Kingaroy, South Burnett
- Senior Management Role in an Established and Respected Firm
- Competitive Salary with Generous Bonus Structure
- Opportunity to Lead a High Performing Team
A well-established and respected Engineering firm is seeking a Senior Engineer – Office Manager to join their team based in Kingaroy. You will spearhead a diverse portfolio of Civil and Structural projects and lead a team of successful and proven Engineers. As a demonstrated or emerging leader, you will apply your technical engineering expertise with confidence and innovate, when presented with challenges. Of equal importance is your ability to deliver projects on time, within budget and to the client’s specification.
Some of the benefits of this role include:
- Generous salary package, circa. $130,000 to $160,000 plus performance and loyalty bonuses;
- A secure position with long-term prospects in a close-knit team;
- A work vehicle with conditional private use is negotiable;
- Opportunity to work on diverse projects and develop as a leader;
- Be a part of a high performing team with an unparalleled company culture; and
- A chance to progress your career and become an authority in your field.
- Apply a high level of technical engineering expertise to produce innovative and cost-effective solutions;
- Employ exceptional financial acumen to manage budgets, forecasts, financial data and achieve profitability and growth;
- Secure new revenue through developing effective business relationships with a long-term perspective;
- Autonomously drive your projects from commencement to completion ensuring client satisfaction;
- Oversee the daily office operations and improve the efficiency of systems, processes and work practices;
- Inspire and promote professional development and continuous improvement within a high performing team;
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the business and ensure legal compliance and currency with industry standards; and
- Adopt and contribute to the company’s cultural standards and values.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Dane Vallely on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3145400.