Join a forward thinking, proactive firm with exceptional growth potential.
- Take your Accounting and Business Career to New Heights
- Servicing A Large Number of Agri-Business Clients
- Opportunities for Career Progression and Training
A prominent and proactive Goondiwindi Accounting firm who has a reputation for providing the highest standards is experiencing continued growth and success. They have a large and diverse client base spread across Australia offering Financial Planning, Accounting and Wealth Services. As a result of this success, an opportunity exists for an Accountant to join their team.
Working closely with Senior Advisors, your main duties will include:
- Preparing high quality financial analysis;
- Completing management accounting tasks and business valuations;
- Being involved with face to face business advisory work, income tax planning and financial solutions;
- Tax and compliance services;
- Supporting your team in the preparation of quality client work; and
- Assisting junior staff.
The successful applicant will have at least two years’ experience in a public practice environment. This role is suited to someone who is enthusiastic, looking to join a reputable firm and has a passion for continued advancement both professionally and personally. The firm offers job stability and career development, this is an excellent opportunity for an accounting professional to accelerate their career.
If this position sounds like you, please submit an application to JP Smith Recruitment & HR by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2770621.