Looking to work in a fabulous centre in the Northern Beaches area? Join this amazing team & enjoy contributing to the centres program & environment
- Company Car
- 1 week every year in the owners holiday home in Kingscliff
- Exceeding in all areas
The centre and the role:
This exceeding service in Dee Why caters for children from six weeks to six years. We are conveniently located providing ease of access for staff and families. We pride ourselves on providing a welcoming home-like environment, where children and families feel they belong and are a part of the community.
Our curriculum is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework and is underpinned by the values and beliefs reflective of our philosophy. Our ideologies are informed through theoretical perspectives, philosophies about children, and knowledge of how they learn. We provide experiences that expose children to various concepts and ideas of the world around them, drawing on their interests, knowledge and ideas.
This is the role you have been waiting for, working in the Junior Preschool Room of this exceptional privately owned child care centre.
You’ll love the friendly, stable, relaxed team and managerial support.
The room has 20 max children ( 3- 4 age) with a team of 3 educators.
This position can either be 5 or 4 days.
Comes with a company vehicle plus other incentives including a weeks holiday in the owners holiday home in Kingscliff.
Why is this the role for you?:
- A great opportunity to work with an experienced team who clearly love what they do.
- An attractive salary and other employee benefits.
- Support from a director who respects and values her staff and a fabulous owner who is actively involved.
- Spacious, well-resourced rooms and delightful outdoor space.
- A warm, nurturing culture where the children and their learning come first.
- Working with a wonderful team in the Junior Preschool room you will be responsible for planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child's development.
- Maintain ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information.
- Assisting with daily room tasks - e.g. activity preparation and meal times.
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Government Regulations
- Have a Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or an ACECQA approved equivalent teaching qualification.
- Have experience in working with children aged 0-6.
- Have a great personality and passion for children and their development.
- Be a creative and cooperative team person who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages.
- Be committed to excellence in early childhood education and care.
- Have the right to live and work in Australia.
www.earlylearningplacements.com.au or follow us on Facebook for daily job updates.