As good as working for yourself, without chasing invoices! With as little as 5 years experience, build your own suite of clients & be richly rewarded.
- Very solid pipeline of opportunities & repeat business
- Super engaging director who's keen to mentor
- Highly accessible office in the heart of Sydney
Working with another senior, you will have the opportunity to grow a suite of clients working on a diverse range of development and transport projects whilst having the backing of an established, though junior, team.
Working predominately with developers, through project managing the juniors and their input, you will produce analysis, road safety auditing and Traffic Impact Statements, whilst working on new DAs with town planners and architects.
The director is hands on and keen to mentor others. Whilst not the only factor supporting the consultancy's growth, returning clients and a solid early opportunity / lead pipeline means he is extremely motivated to support an efficient yet easy going up and coming traffic engineer.
With SIDRA being the main package, you will also need to be comfortable with CAD and vehicle tracking computer simulations.
Other tasks you will conduct are
- optimisation of intersection performance providing additional capacity
- reports on current status & future scenarios providing degree of saturation, average delays and Levels of Service, identifying potential upgrade options
- road safety audits, identifying issues related to sight distance, road geometry, lighting, and pedestrian-vehicular conflict
- pedestrian studies through the collection of data and analyse pedestrian desire lines
- Construction Traffic Management Plans CTMPs that aim to minimise risk, delays and inconvenience whilst managing traffic and mitigate disruption during onsite works
Naturally, you'd need to see alignment with your own personal goals, though by offering true flexibility, autonomy and the ability to grow your own suite of clients and personal brand, this growing consultancy has impressively built a loyal band of engaged consultants.
From its highly accessible base near Sydney's CBD, this consultancy's employee engagement has driven a solid suite of clients, who both return with their custom and refer others.
We're looking for a great communicator who has had some exposure to client facing activity and wants to continue that growth. While you may not have networking or external BD down pat, if you're willing to be mentored, you will have those skills nurtured and expanded.
Client facing and business development skills are some of the most sought after skills apart from technical ones and it's a rare occasion that you get an opportunity like this to develop them.
You'll be rewarded well for your ability to grow the team's opportunities and capacity. Not that there's anything wrong with knowing your strength and focussing on that, this role is for someone well rounded and not grown comfortable providing niche services in a clearly defined or somewhat pidgeon-holed environment.
The salary range is quite wide, to enable a range of applicants, with a serious salary on offer at the top.
With 5 or so years of experience, we could readily be discussing $130,000.
For more information, please apply or contact Jeremy Symes on +61 478 644 655 / 02 9146 6660 or email Jeremy@CapstoneRecruitment.com.au