Property Manager role available for a high profile landlord.
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Client Side Opportunity
- Up to $110k package
A group with a significant market profile, a presence in every state capital, and a substantial portfolio spanning across all asset classes.
The company has an enviable reputation, a substantial work force and offers a huge breadth of long term career opportunities for people interested in all facets of Property.
A role within the property and asset management team to manage the daily operations and performance of an industrial asset.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of monthly reports, providing a summary of
customers issues, financial data, variances to budget, arrears, vacant space, details of expenditure, details of defects within the building and remedial action being taken.
- Working with consultants including the leasing agents, valuers and insurers.
- Undertake and coordinate regular inspections of the buildings
- Prepare strategic asset plans in line with the landlords requirements,
- You will be qualified to Degree level in property &/OR finance
- You will hold a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in commercial real estate, on the landlord or agency side. Industrial asset experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of building services and real estate market activities, developments and trends
- Ability to interpret leases, licences and similar legal documents
To find out more about this role please apply or contact Jon Isaac for more information: 03 9005 3908 or email@example.com