Isn't HF in demand! Be very well paid, whilst working for the most well regarded team in NSW. Assessed employee satisfaction levels are outstanding.
- People 1st culture. Significant non-billing time with direct managerial support.
- Work alongside some seriously brilliant (and nice!) colleagues
- Secure pipeline of current & future projects
Working alongside colleagues and consultants on one of Sydney's biggest transport renewal projects, you will provide high quality human factors / human systems engineering services, particularly in the area of human factors integration.
You will be required to
- develop human factors integration plans, focussing on human centered design
- pragmatically apply appropriate human factors methods and techniques
- identify, develop and assist with the implementation of human factors initiatives
- demonstrate successful integration through evaluation reports and human factors issues logs
- engage with and manage relevant stakeholders, including colleagues and client representatives.
Our client is a consultancy of significant note and peer regarded as the place with the "A" Team.
Whilst undergoing rapid growth, they have managed to maintain a performance based culture that recognises individual effort, without sacrificing a people first environment. The leaders are passionate and still very involved in the day to day operations. Employees are well looked after and included in systemised training and company wide events.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience planning for and managing human factors activities across transport, particularly rail & associated infrastructure, project lifecycles
- be able to solve complex problems through honed analytical skills
- be able to establish and document contexts of use / concept of operations, and human factors / user requirements
- have demonstrated expertise in integrating human factors into the systems engineering approach
- be able to undertake evidence based research and benchmarking
- have great knowledge in human factors methods including task analysis, human error identification, communications analysis and training needs analysis
- be experienced with design evaluation, including physical ergonomic assessments, Human / Computer Interaction evaluation, implementation prototyping and usability trials
- >Bachelor qualifications in Human Factors, Psychology or Ergonomics.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Jeremy on 02 9146 6660 or email jeremy@CapstoneRecruitment.com.au