Coordinate and facilitate corporate tenancy requirements from an Facilities Management perspective.
- Working from Home
- Immediate Start
- NSW Government Employer in Parramatta
- Working from home during Covid 19 - Some site visits required
- Immediate Start for 6 month contract
- Project involvement including churn & relocation
The role will see you assisting your manager to deliver the highest quality Facilities services including
- Relocation, Churn & Furniture requirements
- Budget and project variation tracking and
- Monitor and report on work request timelines.
You will be engaged for 6 months on a 40 hour week at $45-$50 + Super per hour. Although you will be working from home, some travel will be required including Head Office in Parramatta and additional work sites.
If you are appropriately experienced and interested in this contract opportunity please submit your resume in application via the link. For a discussion regarding the opportunity, call Phil OKeeffe ideally after submitting your resume as it will assist in clarity of discussions.