Seeking an Enterprise Architect for a 6 mnths contract based in Sydney. Prior experience of Salesforce and Guidewire will be a big plus.
- 6 months contract based in Sydney
- Prior experience of Guidewire/ Salesforce will be a big plus
- Strong exp of working as an Enterprise Architect in a complex environment
- Maintain and develop the customer and digital architecture artefacts, including current state, future state, roadmap, integration patterns, data flows, blueprints, and asset health.
- Maintain the integrity of the customer and digital architecture ensuring there are clear links between other architecture layers e.g. application, integration, business, infrastructure.
- Own and develop the customer and digital technology strategy and blueprints.
- Understand in-depth the business architecture, processes, data flows, and the role of customer and digital. Where required, provide support and development of the other layers of architecture especially business, application and integration.
- Lead the introduction of new technologies by clearly understanding the enterprise requirements and running the appropriate technology selection process.
- Act as the trusted advisor for the enterprise in the customer and technology domain providing thought leadership, advisory services, information sharing, and highlighting opportunities.
- Support portfolio planning, prioritisation and estimation of transformation initiatives.
- Support solution architects and / or vendors ensuring solutions are aligned with the enterprise architecture, references architectures, policies, standards and strategies.
- Collaboratively work with and support the technology practices by fostering knowledge sharing, driving excellence, supporting solutions / designs, and ensuring the broader enterprise customer and digital strategy is being realised at a platform level.
- Member of the company’s architecture review board (ARB) with accountability for customer and digital.
- Demonstrated and extensive experience as an enterprise architect specialising in the Customer and Digital domains, with proven capability in developing domain architectures and domain roadmaps.
- Deep experience in modern digital platform architectures and technologies.
- Extensive experience in customer relationship management from both a technology and business perspective, understanding capability models, value chains, and operating models.
- Understands and experienced in master data management, single customer view, and architecture models for integrating digital and CRM platforms to the wider enterprise.
- Prior experience of Guidewire and Salesforce will be a big plus