Seeking End-to-End Solutions Architect with prior experience of Guidewire and Salesforce technologies for a 6 mnths contract based in CBD
- 6 mnths contract based in Sydney
- Prior experience of working on Guidewire and Salesforce
- Exciting Program of work paying lucrative day rates
- Maintain and develop the customer and digital architecture artefacts, including current state, future state, roadmap, integration patterns, data flows, blueprints, and asset health.
- Maintain the integrity of the customer and digital architecture ensuring there are clear links between other architecture layers e.g. application, integration, business, infrastructure.
- Own and develop the customer and digital technology strategy and blueprints.
- Understand in-depth the business architecture, processes, data flows, and the role of customer and digital.
- Where required, provide support and development of the other layers of architecture especially business, application and integration.
- Lead the introduction of new technologies by clearly understanding the enterprise requirements and running the appropriate technology selection process.
- Collaboratively work with and support the technology practices by fostering knowledge sharing, driving excellence, supporting solutions / designs, and ensuring the broader enterprise customer and digital strategy is being realised at a platform level.
- Member of the company’s architecture review board (ARB) with accountability for customer and digital.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated and extensive experience as an enterprise architect specialising in the Customer and Digital domains, with proven capability in developing domain architectures and domain roadmaps.
- Deep experience in modern digital platform architectures and technologies.
- Extensive experience in customer relationship management from both a technology and business perspective, understanding capability models, value chains, and operating models.
- Understands and experienced in master data management, single customer view, and architecture models for integrating digital and CRM platforms to the wider enterprise.
- Prior experience of Guidewire and Salesforce