Cairns - Tropical North QLD. Prominent child safe org provides kids with happy childhoods, free from abuse & neglect. Come alone or bring the family.
- - Indigenous Identified
- - Excellent flexible work environment
- - Paid Parental Leave & Study Assistance
Domestic Violence - Program/Practice Supervisor
- Location: Cairns – Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef
- Domestic Violence - Child Safety.
- Full-time, Fixed-term roles until 30/09/2021
- Indigenous Identified
An exciting opportunity for an dedicated Practice/Program Supervisor to be part of something rewarding. Enrich the lives of children to provide abuse and neglect free childhood.
About this employer
A prominent provider of free prevention, professional therapy and support services for children who have suffered abuse and support for families at risk. With over 25 centres nationally, they have supported thousands of children and their families for more than 30 years.
Your Background May Incl:
- Relevant Tertiary Quals, ie counselling, social work
- Experience with case management, DV & frame works of child protection
- Experience leading & supervising a small team
- An understanding of current child protection legislation and policy reforms.
- Cultural awareness and an understanding of how to communicate and work effectively work families from different socio-economic and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Current Blue Card (Working With Children)
- Current Drivers License
- Eligible to obtain National Criminal History Check
- Competitive base salary
- Salary packaging
- Paid Parental Leave, Study Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program including Health and Well-being Portal
- Excellent flexible work environment.
To apply send your resume in MS Word by going to the Apply Now button at the bottom of this ad, alternatively firstname.lastname@example.org