Oversee & Assist with the Safety of our Staff, Children & Community. Bring The Family or Come Alone!! Excellent Package. 5 Day Week.
- -Dry Indigenous Family Community- Central Northern Territory
- -Assistance with Relocation
- -Heavily Subsidized Accommodation
Safety Patrol - Team Leader
-Dry Indigenous Family Community- Central Northern Territory
-Assistance with Relocation
-Heavily Subsidized Accommodation
-5 Days Per Week
Oversee & Assist with The Safety of our Staff, Children and Community. Bring The Family or Come Alone!! Excellent Salary Package !!
Right in the heart of central Australia. As an international tourist icon, your days off can be spent exploring, Ayers Rock, The Olgas, Kings Canyon and the famous Macdonnell Ranges.
Objectively - This position is based in a remote regional centre and operating under the direction of the Community Safety Operations Coordinator. Operating in accordance with the employers corporate plans, policies and relevant legislation, the position provides program direction to Community Safety Patrol staff, residents and community stakeholders as delegated. The Community Safety Patrol Team Leader is largely responsible for supervising Community Safety Patrol teams and volunteers and ensuring service delivery occurs across multiple sites. The role is also responsible for managing program assets and program reporting per site.
Ideally - Offering a relevant, hands on proven background regarding security, safety or patrol within communities. Displaying strong team leadership and administration skills. You have excellent communication skills, are adaptable, flexible and of course have a fantastic sense of humour. With a good understanding of safety within small communities.
Desirable Skill Set May Incl -
- Possession of Certificate or experience in Night Patrol, Criminal Justice, Mediation or Community Safety Patrol
- First Aid
- Working With Children Clearance
- National Police Clearance
- Current Drivers License
- Relocation Assistance
- Heavily Subsidised Accommodation
- Remote/ Regional area Financial Incentives
- Career Advancement and Fast Tracking Opportunities
- Attractive Base Salary Plus Benefits
RE COVID 19 - no phone calls pls my contact is via email thank you.
To apply attach resume in MS Word alternatively firstname.lastname@example.org