RESOURCE DEFINITION GEOLOGIST x 6 - Contract roles (scope for permanent) - Iron Ore, 8/6 Perth FIFO, Must be Perth based, 1-5 yrs exp - RC Drilling
- WA 8/6 Perth FIFO Roster - Prefer Perth based candidates (or "easily" relocate to WA
- Resource Definition (Exploration) Geologists x 6
- Highly reputable organisation
- Sensational mentoring, training, development & ongoing career opportunities
- Great kick start to your career in Iron Ore!!!!
- Contract roles that have real potential to go Permanent > 6mths
These long term, open ended contract roles (will likely go permanent if you perform well) will give you the opportunity to explore some truly unique and beautiful terrain and visit parts of the country that the majority of the general population will never see, let alone get paid for, and on awesome 8/6 Perth FIFO rosters - but you're a Geologist right!! The outback is your backyard and playing around RC drill rigs following anomalies & helping prove up monster resources is what you do for kicks! The words "microplaty haematite" make your leg twitch,
Are you taken for granite in your current role? Chasing some real career development and a company that will keep you happy & challenged for many years to come?
If you're a real Geo & like to leave no stone unturned, then you need to apply!
Arguably the most exciting company going around at present for a multitude of reasons (that i can explain), so take the opportunity now to strike while the "iron is hot"....... ;-) Enough puns?
ROLE: RESOURCE DEFINITION / (EXPLORATION) GEOLOGISTS x 6
To be the best contender for these contract roles (with real scope to go permanent if you perform well), your bag of tricks must contain:
- Some experience up to 5 years (roles vary as do rates of pay)
- Ideally some iron ore experience (but not essential)
- ArcGIS and Vulcan experience desirable
- Must be Perth based for the position or easily relocate there. No FIFO to other states for obvious reasons. You'd be relocating to WA (for now at least) if you're not already there.
- A Bachelor of Science in Geology or equivalent
- Australian Residents or right to work Only (no sponsorship)
To apply for these positions please click on the "Apply" tab below.
For a confidential discussion about this role with Stealth Recruitment, please contact Michael McShane (BSc Geol, MAusIMM, MAIG) on 07 3910 0011. Or you can email email@example.com
Please Note: Your CV will be treated with strict confidence and will never be forwarded on without your express permission.