One of Australia's top places to work, this innovative technology company is expanding! Fun & energetic Administration team with a great manager!
- Excellent career potential in this thriving IT company - Administration & CS
- St. Leonards Location | Close to transport | Social & lively team environment
- $60,225 Package ($50k Base + $5k bonus + super)
Named as one of Australia's top employers consecutive years running, this company are exceptional leaders within their field and are renowned for their fun, social and positive work culture.
Full training provided, ongoing support and a growing company - this role provides the grounding to start and continue your career with an organisation renowned as a leader in their field!
In this role, you will work collaboratively with an engaging team and a great manager who will give you all the tools you need to succeed in a role encompassing customer service and administration...
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Provide accurate and timely quotes to customers
- Maintain and build relationships by phone, email or occasionally face to face
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide timely and efficient order processes
- Work with management to proactively identify the needs of stakeholders and/or Corporate Partners (training provided)
- Updating and maintaining client databases and systems
- Other ad hoc Administration tasks as required
- Previous experience in an administrative, customer service or sales capacity.
- Excellent data entry/accuracy with a strong eye for detail
- Strong computer skills - experience using Microsoft Excel is preferred
- The desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to make decisions and be self-motivated
- Fantastic team culture
- Complete training and fantastic opportunity for career development
- Numerous staff benefits such as free daily fruit, fortnightly 10 minute massages, annual "all expenses paid" company weekend and much more
- Close to public transport
- Excellent Manager who has your career at the heart of what they do
We are interviewing immediately so please email your CV via the APPLY link today.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.