Highly regarded Australian Fund Manager seeks graduate looking to start their financial services career in their client service/administration team.
- Highly regarded Australian Wealth Management Firm. Fun & social team environment
- Will suit an enthusiastic, hard working grad with desire to progress in finance
- $60,000 pa | Full and extensive training & long term career opportunities
An exciting opportunity is available for a bright and enthusiastic graduate to join a leading Australian wealth management firm with a strong reputation in the industry. Launch your career in Financial Services and receive hands-on and ongoing training to expand your practical knowledge across a range of Financial products and build your long term career.
You would be part of a team responsible for the investor/advisor enquiries of retail funds and retirement products. This will include managing enquiries and requests from investors and their financial planners and processing applications and other administrative tasks.
Duties would include;
- Taking requests from investors and financial advisers relating to the maintenance of their accounts, products, and technical queries.
- Maintaining accurate registry system records.
- Maintenance of client record requirements for follow up and ensuring appropriate documentation is received.
- Producing and sending correspondence to clients within service standards.
- Managing written and telephone enquiries and requests from investors and advisers.
- Recently completed (or be close to completing) your undergraduate University degree. Ideally in Finance, Commerce, Business or similar
- Exceptional communication skills & a client focused approach
- Previous experience in a corporate environment. Retail and hospitality experience will also be considered
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisation skills, and the ability to work to deadlines
- A strong team player approach and the desire to assist others
We are interviewing immediately. Please send your cover letter and CV via the APPLY link on this website or call Alex Ober on 02 9216 6726 for a confidential discussion.