Finance BA to help a leading insurance business provide analysis and advice for finance solutions, systems & process change across the business.
- Culture of accountability and team work
- Up to $140K + super
- Max term contract opportunity (up to 24 months)
Leading insurance company.
Finance Business Analyst required to provide analysis and advice for finance solutions, systems and process change across the business. This includes investigation of potential projects, project scope management and provision of advice with regards to return on investment.
- Defining business requirements
- Translate finance requirements
- Organising and facilitating workshops
- Working with stakeholders
- Financial system implementation
- 4+ years business analysis experience
- 2+ years banking & financial services experience
- Ability to work in Waterfall and Agile environments
- Previous financial systems implementations experience
- Strong understanding of GLs and finance processes
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous Insurance experience highly desirable
- Close to train station / public transport
- Flexible working arrangements
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and feel that this could be the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume, or contact Sam Holliday on 02 9240 6356