Senior Civil Engineer with 12D or Civil 3D skills is sought for a well known civil consultancy located in Melbourne's inner suburbs. Permanent role.
- Renowned civil/structural consultancy - Melbourne's inner suburbs
- Breadth of diversity on local and international commercial buildings projects
- Creat innovative solutions; brand synonymous with technical excellence
About the company
Known for their artisan approach and high attention to delivery of civil and structural design solutions, this is a renowned engineering consultancy, ideally located within moments from the CBD and Richmond.
About the role
For growth reasons, we are seeking an experienced Senior Civil Design Engineer to join the civil team of four on a permanent basis. This permanent job represents a great opportunity to align yourself with leaders in the local market.
You will join a team of 8 Civil Engineers within the small team and will deliver innovative solutions to design challenges presented by clients - civil elements to structural projects. You will be given the opportunity to mentor others and will have ample support from a competent support team. You will spend most of your time within the office environment, however, as a key civil representative of the company, you will be given the opportunity to present at external meetings, guide and consult with clients and liaise with local authorities.
As the ideal candidate you have:
- tertiary qualifications in civil engineering
- a minimum of five years' experience in a consulting environment and at least two years' experience using Civil 3D or 12D software
- a flexible approach to your work and who you work with (project will be based nationally and you may be required to work with teams other than only the Melbourne team)
- a positive work ethic, a desire to progress your career, a willingness to learn more and a hunger for success
- previous experience designing civil work associated with buildings in Melbourne
- previous experience liaising with local government authorities
People enjoy working here because of the high technical expectations and because there is no glass ceiling - you drive the career you want. Empower those working alongside you and consult with leaders in civil associated building work in Melbourne.
On offer is a salary of circa $120,000
For more information, please contact Adam Brown on 03 9092 7203 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can apply online by following the link below.