Senior ESB (Mulesoft) Consultant to lead the design, development and delivery services for a fast growing Mulesoft Premier Partner. Long term projects
- Full certification and training program on offer
- Contract position
- Immediate Start
Senior Integration / ESB Architect
Lead ESB /API / iPaaS Consultant / Architect (ideally with Mulesoft skills) to join an Award-winning consulting company.
CITI Recruitment is working with the top 10 iPaaS / Hybrid Integration and API Vendors world-wide. As such, we have multiple roles in this domain across Australia right now and through to mid 2020.
We seek a passionate Mulesoft / API /ESB / Java JEE technologist to join a fast growing Premier Mulesoft Partner in Sydney. This is a great chance to join a company that is growing quickly and has been awarded by Mulesoft as the top delivery partner in Asia-Pac.
This lead role will see you working on emerging technologies across Application Services Governance, Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) and Hybrid Integration Platforms.
This is a lead role - where you will need to guide the customer - provide best EAI practice, development, and design skills across multiple integration points.
You should be a highly ambitious hands-on Lead Java Technical Designer and Architect.
You will have a great deal of influence in future product implementation and development - while engineering an entire technology solution for large enterprises.
You will be working with a small team of technical architects and developers. The role is within a highly collaborative development environment that promotes creativity and technical ownership.
As the Lead API / ESB Integration Consultant, you can expect to earn a competitive salary as well as a number of significant benefits and add-ons.
- In depth knowledge of core Java JEE - using Spring, Hibernate (or Java API /Open API).
- Good Microservices skills - experience moving from Point to point to a well designed Microservices, API or ESB architecture.
- Good technical and solution architect design skills - ideally using Mulesoft (or similar)
- Thorough understanding of object orientated software development and computing fundamentals
- Solid knowledge of the various middleware and integration platforms / frameworks - e.g. Mulesoft (highly desired), SOA, EAI, APIs, ESB, Hybrid Integration, Tibco, Boomi, Axway, Layer7, Mule ESB, AnyPoint & Websphere useful
- Has worked as Senior / Lead Integration Architect
- Cloud technology, SAAS, IAAS, iPAAS, CRM etc
- SOA architecture, Webservices, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL
- Maven and Ant
- Continuous integration, Jenkins useful
- Has experience with a wide range of open source API libraries / frameworks
- Specialised training and career advancement opportunities, as well as a fast paced, fun and energetic environment.
- Company incentives
- The benefits package is highly competitive.
- Flexible work locations and hours in Melbourne
For further information contact Sabrina
on 0432 516 536
on 0432 516 536