Senior Java Developer required for an industry leading global provider of SaaS software to the Financial Services industry.
Java Developer - SaaS software / Wealth Management - $130 - 160k + Super
An award-winning administrative system designed for the unique needs of investment platforms, managed funds, superannuation plans, pensions, and structured products.
As a full-stack web developer, you will interact daily within a cross-functional team to coordinate, problem solve and implement projects from initial brief to final delivery. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding and passion for developing and optimising responsive websites and apps from concept through to final Production build and test.
Working with a dedicated team of highly skilled software developers working on their market-leading product. The product offers a comprehensive suite of solutions that streamlines the administration of wealth management products from the distribution channel through to the back office.
Skills and Experience
- Software Development using Java™ and other languages and tools.
- SaaS software / Product Expeince
- Financial Service - Ideally Wealth Management experience.
- Design and implementation of REST services and Json Schema
- J2EE and J2SE in developing front-end and back-end applications.
- Exposed to various web technologies such as Front-end web applications, Web Services, Web Servers, and others.
- Experience in extreme/critical systems development process and life cycle.
- Knowledge in software design and architecture as well as optimization and performance benchmarking.
- Agile Experience
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Familiarity with RESTful Webservices and API Gateways
- Comfortable with and understanding of version control, continuous integration, and deployment tools