Data Engineer required to build from scratch a Cloud-based data lake for well-known logistics brand.
- Greenfield programme of work
- Opportunity to innovate and experiment with cutting-edge tech
- Must have strong AWS and Python skills
Data Engineer required to build from scratch a Cloud-based data lake for a well-known logistics brand.
- partner with Data Scientists and Analysts to understand requirements
- gather and transform structured and unstructured data from various systems, presenting it in an easy-to-use way for its relevant audience
- get applications up and running, including looking after testing and security
- extensive Python and/or PySpark programming skills
- strong experience developing Cloud-based solutions on AWS, with ETL skills using Glue
- proven background partnering with senior leaders to understand strategic goals and key business questions
- excellent problem-solving and research skills