Opportunities for Paraplanners in a variety of businesses.
- Opportunity to develop your career
- Explore the market proactively
- Financial Planning opportunities across Sydney
Opportunity to explore the Financial Planning market.
- Review all information received from the Financial Adviser(s) and assist with strategy development to ensure optimal outcome is achieved for clients
- Support the advisers in the production of compliant Statements of Advice and Records of Advice for new and existing clients.
- Manage all workflows to ensure strategic advice is delivered as requested by the Financial Adviser.
- Manage all workflows to ensure strategic advice is delivered as requested by the Financial Adviser
- Ensure professional knowledge and expertise continues to be enhanced by maintaining any all education requirements
- Sound technical skills across Superannuation, Estate planning, Insurance, Retirement planning and SMSF strategies is essential.
- Financial planning software experience essentia
- Tertiary degree in a business or finance discipline
- DFP / ADFP qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as paraplanner
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive and can do attitude.