A great opportunity to join a specialist buy-side fund with a strong team and culture.
- Specialist fund
- Great culture
- Excellent reputation in the market
My client is an International Independent Infrastructure Fund based here in Melbourne. Due to strong performance, the fund is now looking to hire an Associate with a passion for Infrastructure. You will be involved in the following areas; sourcing, execution, asset management and client relations. You will be working with some of the best senior leaders in the Infrastructure industry.
• Assisting with deal execution
• Assisting the team analysing new investment opportunities
• Offering Modelling, Valuation and Due Diligence support
• Monitoring/reporting the performance of existing assets
• Assisting in other ad-hoc projects
• Assisting the building of business cases to be presented to the investment committee
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong academics. A CFA, MA or MBA would be appealing
• A minimum of 4 years relevant experience i.e. Infrastructure Advisory, M&A, Investment Banking or Corporate Finance
• Strong financial analysis, report writing and modelling skills
• Advisory/investing skill set or from a competitor fund and exposure to infrastructure or fixed income is desirable
• A desire to work in a mature, professional, boutique environment
Please send your resume by clicking on the "apply" button below or for a confidential discussion/further information contact Adam Cluett on 0448 040 021.