###SAP###Consultant###Payroll ###Time Management###
- NSW Government!!!
- Migration of New Tech!!!
- Work as part of a Huge SAP Team!!!
Attribute Group are proud to Partner with NSW Government in the Search for an experienced SAP Consultant within Payroll and Time Management!
Initially on a 6 month contract, this role will have scope to extend and will initially be on a WFH basis and then a split between CBD, Burwood and Macq Park.
Primary purpose of the role The Payroll Business/Functional Analyst will use their extensive SAP experience and analysis skills to facilitate process decisions and solution outcomes for the Cluster. The role, under the establishment of the Centre of Excellence (CoE), will contribute towards the stabilisation and growth of the EQUIP platform enabling Business objectives to be realised through the continuous improvement program.
- Support the Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to clearly articulate their needs and translate this into an explicit register of process and system requirements necessary to achieve business outcomes.
- Facilitate, via the SME community, deliverables including scope prioritisation and validation, process re-engineering, test acceptance criteria definition, test scenarios and test scripts, User Acceptance and business verification test execution.
- Collaborate with service providers to assure solution design, change management and training outcomes to best meet the needs of the cluster.
- Overall accountability for the design and delivery of domain oriented change initiatives that meet the needs of the business.
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support attainment of business objectives.
- Fostering a ‘cluster’ oriented approach to continuous improvement across Agencies with unique and diverse needs.
- Securing prioritisation of continuous improvement initiatives from a customer having recently undergone significant process and systems transformation.
- Minimum five years working as an SAP Business Analyst and/or Functional Consultant practitioner with demonstrable experience of working on a large scale SAP implementation or continuous improvement program.
- Ability to confidently liaise, influence and negotiate with business SMEs and domain professionals at all levels across the Cluster. Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills and possess an eye for detail and excellent analytical problem solving capability.
- Extensive SAP solution experience with in depth knowledge in the required process domain as well as cross functional process integration points, including reporting and analytics.
- Experience aligning the SAP solution design with business and functional requirements. High level of competency documenting functional specifications.
- Business and/or process knowledge and experience in the required process domain.
- Experience working in a matrix oriented organization, aligning interdependencies to deliver business outcomes.
- Capacity to operate both independently, using initiative and self direction, and as a team member of an agile and dynamic team.