Seven Consulting are looking for a People & Office Administrator to join their Melbourne team.
- Melbourne CBD location
- Varied role
- Specialist Project Management Consultancy
Seven Consulting is a private and independent Australian project and program management consultancy. Since 2002 we have managed and successfully delivered large-scale, complex IT enabled business transformation projects ranging from $1M to $1.4Bn in value for some of Australia's top companies.
Seven Consulting is Australia's best program delivery company. Our results show client satisfaction at 99.08% and staff satisfaction at 98.30% and continue to hold firm in 2020. We currently have a presence in Sydney, Melbourne and Manila.
We are looking for talented people who share our vision of delivering critical programs successfully in a way which inspires confidence, enhances transparency and empowers teams.
About the Role
Due to continued growth for our services we are looking for an experienced People & Office Administrator to join our Melbourne office. Reporting to the HR & Recruitment Manager, you will be providing support with all aspects of recruitment, HR and office management with duties including, event co-ordination and catering. This role will commence 7th January 2021.Key Responsibilities
• Assisting with recruitment and talent sourcing – shortlisting candidates using various advertising mediums, phone screening, booking interviews and recruitment administration.
• Human Resources administration support
• Supporting social events in Melbourne, including selection and booking of venues and catering
• Office management duties – general reception duties, meeting set up, ordering of office supplies and catering
• IT support and troubleshooting on IT issues
What you bring
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Previous experience in recruitment – ideally within professional services
• The ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• IT savvy
• Strong written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
• High energy and enthusiasm
• Friendly, team-based outlook
What we Offer
• A continuous training & development environment
• Individual career development plans
• Training sessions and training allowances
• A collaborative & inclusive culture
• Excellent remuneration & profit share
• Paid overtime
• Recognition & rewards for high performance
• Job security and support during personal hardships
• Charity initiative – Project 7
Seven Consulting believes in diversity. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace which promotes development and support for our people regardless of gender, ethnicity, generation, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Seven Consulting and be part of our continued growth and success. If you are looking for an organisation that values your experience & expertise, then apply now to be involved in some of the industry’s most significant projects.
Please apply online or contact our HR team on (03) 9617 8200 for a confidential discussion.
Our Staff Satisfaction Results - https://www.sevenconsulting.com/staff-satisfaction-survey/