*Grow your profile as a talented Senior Associate *Award Winning law firm *Permanent, ongoing role *Flexible Work Arrangements *Start Now!
- Become A Driving Force within Recognised Compensation Team
- Autonomy, Working Alongside Highly Respected Partners
- Rewarding Melbourne Based Role - Career Development -Enviable Culture + Benefits
If you're looking to grow your profile/career there's no better time or place! within this prominent Compensation team based in Melbourne. Joining an Award-winning law firm which prides themselves on their people and culture, providing an inclusive workplace with an exceptional well-being program & innovative service to their clientele across diverse sectors & practice groups.
About the role...
The firm now has an opportunity within their highly regarded Compensation practice for a proven WorkCover Lawyer, ideally at the Senior Associate level, with a min. 5 years exp. to manage common law, statutory benefits & serious injury matters working alongside accessible Partners and the broader team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Running your own portfolio from start to finish;
- Assisting & advising statutory/prominent self-insurer clients in relation to workers compensation claims;
- Preparing complex advices;
- Running litigation incl. appearance work;
- Providing guidance to less experienced colleagues in the team.
- Demonstrated experience (min. 5 yrs) & technical expertise eg. in workers compensation &/or personal injury insurance gained either within private practice or self-insurer environments;
- Strong client management/service delivery focus;
- Aptitude for client cultivation/business development;
- Be comfortable in working autonomously, within a team providing mentoring to less experienced colleagues and able to multi-task to effectively manage competing priorities.
The successful candidate will be joining a strong, prestigious Compensation team, based in Melbourne and will work closely with accessible Partners and a dedicated team that is passionate about providing exceptional service & delivering successful outcomes. Here you will have the support & recognition of your efforts, together with an attractive salary, become involved in the firm's probono & community work and the option to purchase extra paid leave!
If you're a talented WorkCover lawyer who is pursuing excellence in this niche area, strive to deliver client objectives/manage expectations, have excellent attention to detail with pro-active approach together with outstanding communication & interpersonal skills then reach out to us now!
To express your interest...
Apply online, please click the 'Apply' button now.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098 8776
NB. Owing to COVID-19, currently all interviews will be conducted online via a url link for video/tele-conference.