Our client, a leading player within financial markets, is looking for an analyst to join their team.
- Leading Financial Institution
- Sydney Based
- Analyse diverse data sets that help the team to actively engage with company founders, private equity and venture capital investors, to develop their understanding of the benefits, requirements, and process of listing.
- Assist with the preparation of case studies and detailed equity capital market analytics of exchanges for the purpose of producing high quality compelling “pitchbook” information and fact sheets.
- Assist in the preparation running of internal and external events through the creation of bespoke presentation material and data analysis.
- Assist in events conduct and presentations
- Strong technical skills in data analysis and presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or economics. Post-graduate degrees and/or CFA designation viewed favorably
- Experience in a financial markets environment.
- A genuine interest in business and capital markets
- Analysis and generating data driven insights
- Flexibility to prioritise and execute on a wide variety of different tasks with compressed time frames