Our client, a leading bank is seeking a dynamic Market Operations Associate to join their team.
- Contract Opportunity
- Leading Financial Services Institution
- This role involves maintenance and remediation
- You will receive a variety of requests from customers that need to be verified, for example updating data, settlement or tasks relating to share trading.
- Applying AML/KYC procedures when on-boarding customers
- Practising prudent risk management by identifying and responding to business risks
- Record rework and work with team members/Management to develop/design/implement process improvements to address root cause of rework issues
- Live the continuous improvement/productivity ethos to deliver tangible results
- Providing superior levels of internal and external customer service by responding to and managing customer and stakeholder inquiries, complaints and issues
- Completing general administrative duties as required
- Understanding as to how share trading works and the regulatory obligations to updating certain data.
- 1- 3 Years of Financial Markets Experience