This would suit a Risk candidate looking for a 6 month contract in a Line 1 Wholesale Lending risk role that's embedded with the business!
- Top-tier global firm
- Collaborative team environment and leadership!
- 6 month contract
Our client is a leading global bank - an excellent 6 month contract opportunity has arisen for an Op Risk candidate to join the Sydney head office in a Line 1 Risk role embedded with the Wholesale Lending Business.
Reporting to the VP, Line 1 Risk for Institutional Lending, you will be responsible for;
- Governance / Reporting – Assist with the preparation of the informal and formal reporting on risk activities e.g. overview of incidents, issues, actions, control assurance results, trends, emerging risks, escalations and risk acceptances, etc.;
- Risk Profiles – Assist in the preparation and co-ordination of the annual Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSAs) across the businesses;
- Control Assurance and Testing – Assist in the development of control assurance programme for regular Line 1 testing and evaluations;
- Issue and Incident Management – Assist in the management of operational risk “incidents and Issues” and undertake activities to reduce risk exposures and manage impacts, including co-ordinating reviews, investigation and remediation
- Key Risk Indicators – Assist in the development and reporting of effective Key Risk Indicators for the business to proactively monitor their operational risk and ensure that appropriate action is taken where there is breach of tolerances;
You will possess;
- 3 - 5 years experience as a Risk professional in Financial Services and / or Big 4 Risk / Audit / Consulting
- Good stakeholder management skills to engage and co-ordinate and deliver on various initiatives
- The capacity to operate effectively in a busy, commercial, competitive environment and the ability to meet objectives / targets and deliver customer service
- Advanced Excel & systems skills
- Full Australian working rights
- Ability to commence at short notice would be viewed favourably!