Are you looking for a change? Do you enjoy builidng relationships? Join this leading boutique agency with excellent relationships in the market!
- Blue-chip client base - warm desk in Banking & Finance!
- Excellent training from an experienced team
- Great commission structure
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Boutique agency recruiting Accounting & Finance professionals in Banking & Funds Management.
You will receive in-depth training and support from a team of recruitment & finance professionals with over 40 years combined experience. You will be introduced to a list of blue-chip clients with an existing book of work & jobs to work on - extremely warm desk!
- Incentives & bonuses
- Mentoring by seasoned performers
- Exposure to blue chip clients that are highly sought after by job seekers
- Client entertainment & events
- Top-tier client base - warm desk with on-going job flow
- Sociable team and a relaxed, revenue-driven work environment
- Excellent earning potential through quarterly bonuses based on performance!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manage & recruit into a portfolio of Leading Banking & Financial Services clients
- Business development into existing clients through events & networking
- Relationship management of clients by attaining a comprehensive & in-depth knowledge of the organisation, its culture and resourcing requirements
- Advertise current vacancies on job boards
- Interview and screen candidates
- 360 degree approach; Manage the entire recruitment process from interview co-ordination, feedback on performance, offer negotiation to post placement follow-up
Key Skills and Requirements;
- 1 - 2 years in either a Sales / Recruitment role, or coming out of a Financial Services environment
- Degree qualified (preferably Commerce / Accounting)
- First-rate presentation & communication skills (English as a first language)
- Entrepreneurial & ambitious person with a sales flair
- Display tenacity & the ability to bounce back from setbacks
- Enjoy dealing with people from all backgrounds
- Have a track record of setting goals & achieving results & success
- Professional, & have a keen interest in the business world & financial markets
-We have an excellent commission structure allowing you to earn great bonuses!
- We practice flexibility in the work place and provide a supportive and encouraging work environment, along with in-depth training & development
- Fitzgerald Jenkins Recruitment is centrally located in the Sydney CBD (Wynyard)
Please forward your CV to; email@example.com