Our client, an Employer of Choice. Requires an experienced Senior Manager Unit Registry candidate to supervise the day-to-day operational processes
- Brisbane based
- Boutique Investment Manager
- Growing Team
Our client, an Employer of Choice, requires an experienced Manager or Senior Unit Registry candidate to supervise the day-to-day operational processes and core deliverables.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assistance in the overall coordination of the risk administration, resource planning, and staff development required for the effective operation of the team.
- Prompt response to client concerns, needs and requests, and participate in the resolution of problems as required.
- Assistance in the completion of the Performance Reviews for process for the group, including the setting of goals and objectives and development plans.
- Full understanding, adherence and implementation of the corporate Risk Policy and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Help build the team and implement the procedures required to successfully manage/run the registry team
To be considered for the role you will require:
- 3-4 years exposure in a senior level role within Unit Registry
- Great communication skills with team and clients, with proven experience in operational and staff supervision.
- Ability to assess and suggest resolution to a problem.
If you are interested in applying for this role please hit 'apply'.
For more information please call Kristine on 9226 4489 or email Kristine@fitzgeraldjenkins.com