Leading Australian bank seeks a Manager / Senior Manager, Data Governance (CPG235) within their Financial Markets Risk Management team in Sydney.
- Utilise your Data governance experience in banking!
- Leading Aussie bank with great opportunities in a head office environment
- Collaborative team with excellent leadership
Leading Australian bank seeks a permanent Manager / Senior Manager, Data Governance in the Financial Markets Risk Management team in their Sydney head office.
- Manage the design & delivery of risk data and reporting projects ranging from solution development, requirements interpretation, data sourcing, reporting solution implementation, governance and control framework design and implementation.
- Help deliver increasingly complex regulatory requirements while reducing the cost of delivery by enhancing the operating model through automation, technology and effective governance and controls methodologies.
- Assist in the development of digitally enabled next generation risk management solutions driven by data and technology.
- 5+years of Banking experience in Risk Data Management / Data Science & Analytics
- Experience with Australian and International Prudential Supervision, regulatory reporting, regulatory technology (RegTech), capital management, enterprise risk or risk data management
- BCBS 239 / CPG 235 / Basel III / Prudential Reporting exposure
- Working knowledge of coding languages desirable (e.g. SAS, Python, SQL, VBA etc)
- Bachelor's degree in: Economics, Science, Mathematics, Technology, Engineering, Actuarial, Finance, Accounting or related Science
- Full Australian working rights & fluent English skills
Please forward your CV to; email@example.com