Consultant to manage client portfolio and lead the deployment of their Trade Promotion Management Systems
- Award-winning Global TPM software company
- Working remotely and interstate
- $140,000 + Remuneration and Career growth opportunities.
An innovative young technology company creating award-winning software. Their solution simplifies and streamlines Trade Promotion Management (TPM) in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Electronics and Pharmaceuticals sectors. A large presence in UK, Americas, Asia and growing presence in Australia.
You will report to the APAC Director and will act as one of the key interfaces between external clients and internal project teams. This role is responsible for managing the client portfolio and leading the deployment of their Trade Promotion Management / Optimization, Customer Business Planning, Demand Planning, and Sales & Operations Planning software and services across new and existing clients, ensuring they are planned, successful, profitable and on time. This role ensures a successful transition from the sales team and works primarily with the entire engagement team throughout implementation and beyond to drive a positive client experience. Activities include client business evaluation, solution recommendations, configuration support, testing, documentation, tracking, consulting, change management and reporting on project implementation status, and user training.
- Day to day management of portfolio of projects ensuring they are planned, successful, profitable and on time
- Make a significant contribution to the pre-sales & mobilisation process presenting software, making recommendations on requirements, scope, teams, control and project planning
- Manage & ensure deployment of Software (Sales Planner & Demand Planner) across a portfolio of projects following best practice ensuring projects are successful, profitable and on time
- Build senior client relationships (C-Level) advising on improvements to business process, software configuration, integration and continuous improvement of Client/Provider relationship, roadmap and future enhancements
- Proactively identify, manage and communicate risks to the client project
- Own and drive improvement in internal processes, methodology and best practices
- Degree with 2 to 5 years of relevant post degree experience or +10 years qualification by experience
- Experience includes Consulting background (preferably) or Industry background (Business excellence / functional role) with expertise in:
- Experience in Consumer Products, Software or Retail sectors
- Hands on understanding and experience deploying software preferable
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment