Change manager experience with large scale business platform transformations in Energy/ Utilities sector.
- 12 Month Contract – Immediate start
- ASX 50 organisation
- Sydney CBD Location
This is an excellent contract opportunity to join a prestigious, highly successful market leader. This company is investing in a significant System transformation. A very exciting time to be apart of the project from kick-off! The office is based in Sydney CBD.
Our client is seeking an experienced Change Manager with prior and proven experience driving end to end change planning to support business transformation. The program is in the very early stages of this initiative, requiring a Change Manager to help successful drive business and cultural change at an enterprise level.
The Change Manager will be responsible for creating and executing change management strategies, communication plans, implementing governance and processes to support a complex technology implementation project.
To be successful, you must have the following:
- 5+ years' experience as a Change Manager + change management principles and practices.
- SAP S/4 Hana Finance/ FICO experience highly advantageous
- Experience standardising and setting up processes, procedures and policies enterprise-wide
- Communication, cultural and governance change
- Strong stakeholder management (C-level)and engagement of all levels
- Experience working within/influencing change in a blue-collar environment (highly desired)
- Experience developing and executing training
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Understanding of project management life cycles and tools and phase