Series C SaaS Vendor | Melb or Syd | Energy and Utilities
- Series B VC-backed SaaS vendor
- Energy and Utilities focus
- Negotiable Salary Package inc. pre-IPO stock
Based in either Melbourne or Sydney, you'll work with Sales Development, Sales Engineering and Implementation teams to drive new customers onto the platform. Leading compelling presentations, you'll converse with, educate and present to an array audiences and stakeholders inside large enterprise national Energy and Utilities companies.
What We're Looking For
- Solid experience selling enterprise software (preferably SaaS)
- Demonstrated success selling into Tier 1 Energy, Utilities, Power and Infrastructure customers would be ideal
- Proven success engaging, presenting to and influencing Executive decision makers.
- Track record opening and growing new accounts
- Disciplined sales methodology ie. MEDDIC
- Experience running complex sales cycles
- Bachelors degree (preferred)
To be considered, send an updated resume highlighting notable sales achievements and relevant experience to email@example.com or follow prompts below