This Australian SaaS scale up is looking for an experienced, ambitious and hands-on National Sales Leader who can help accelerate global growth.
Our client is pioneering a world-leading enterprise software solution that enables companies operating in the Mining/Oil and Gas, Construction, Engineering and Health sectors to manage and reduce risks associated with a globally dispersed mobile workforce. This can have a large scale impact on compliance, employee wellbeing, culture, productivity and growth.
Following a multi-million-dollar VC fund injection, they're now looking for a Regional Sales Director to develop and execute a sales growth strategy.
A combination of strategic thinking and planning, team coaching and management and hands-on customer interaction will be required.
- Own and lead achievement of annual sales targets.
- Recruit, build and manage a high performance sales team.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Report on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Drive sales accountability with sales team
- Demonstrated success selling SaaS solutions to large Enterprise clients. (Experience working with companies in Mining, Oil and Gas, Engineering and Construction is preferable).
- Significant experience designing and executing a sales strategy to achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting successful sales teams.
- Experience leading and mentoring sales teams including formal performance management processes.
- Experience working with and scaling a growing Software company
Skills & Competencies
- Customer centricity - you are committed to setting high standards of customer service. You have an ability to understand and address pain points, aligning on objectives and developing trust quickly.
- Communication: you communicate clearly and concisely, varying your style and can present confidently to an array of audiences both large and small. You know how and when to draw on additional resources and engage with different personas.
- Detail Orientation: you pay close attention to the details of every interaction you have with internal colleagues, team and peers and external stakeholders, customers and partners.
- Teamwork: you're naturally a people person; confident and assertive but humble, grateful, personable, approachable and most of all, can demonstrate empathy.
- Time management/organisation: you accomplish objectives effectively and on time. You are well structured and diligent about the use of your time.
To be considered, please send your updated CV to email@example.com highlighting notable individual and team based sales achievements and relevant experience in line with the 'Key Criteria' above.