Our client are currently looking for a Technical Writer to join their organisation on an initial 6 month contract, with a high chance of extension
- Techincal Writing
- Document Management
- Quality Control
Our client are currently looking for a Technical Writer to join their organisation on an initial 6 month contract, with a strong likelihood of extension.
Your role will be to coordinate and assist with the preparation and writing of company manuals as well as other supporting documents. This will entail working with SMEs across the business including Engineers, Technicians. maintenance and other site staff.
- Produce, update and workflow (standard review and approval process) documentation associated with all aspects of the business.
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation.
- Work with technical staff to ensure that documents are fit for purpose, and easier to use.
- Organise and write supporting documents as required
- Standardise content across platforms and media
- Working with the document control team to follow processes and procedures
- Highly developed communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of document control process and requirements
Experience of working in a engineering or power generation environment is essential.