Unique opportunity for a Communications Manager to join a dynamic financial services business
- Dynamic financial services firm
- Broad communications role
- Attractive salary package
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing, executing and evaluating the corporate communications strategy and maximising engagement with key stakeholder groups. As the key subject matter expert within the business for PR, Internal comms, and social media management, this key role will see you as the primary point of contact, internally and externally, for group-level communications support.
Core responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- PR Strategy and execution – defining the Public Relations Strategy to support the company’s strategic goals and develop digital media footprint
- Defining & implementing proactive external communications and manage the relationship with PR agency
- Organising media training for relevant internal spokespeople and defining external key stakeholder mapping
- Defining & implementing proactive external communications and developing communication crisis management processes
- Internal Communications - develop, manage and drive the internal communications function across all channels relevant to engaging employees
- Facilitate effective internal communications through all relevant means (internal social media tools, monthly newsletters, videos, events)
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals; managing and growing online communities and championing the use of Social Media policy across the organisation
With previous experience working as a Corporate Communications Manager or in a similar role, you have a strong understanding of media relations and digital media strategies.
This is a fantastic career opportunity working for a dynamic organisation who offer ongoing career development, excellent perks and a flexible working environment.
Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion - email@example.com + 61 416 444 818