Create, organise, and manage content and digital projects to support the strategic organisation acquisition and retention goals of a FTSE100 company.
- Write, set and lead the editorial calendar to connect target audiences
- Get right to the heart of what the audience should know
- Work closely with various departments to build robust channel engagement
My client is looking for their newest Content Manager to support their overall digital content initiatives, including website updates, SEO-friendly articles, and developing high-quality business content. Reporting to the Senior Communications Manager, Content & Brand, the Content Manager is a true generalist who possesses a variety of skill sets such as writing, editing, knowledge of SEO, content development and news coverage for this astute, FTSE100 leader. Their ideal candidate innately understands their brand voice, has a strong understanding of digital tools, social platforms, global content creation, and is motivated and inspired by the geopolitical landscape and related international foreign policy.
What You will Do
- Create and coordinate relevant, newsworthy articles into cross-channel content.
- Coordinate content and deliverables and collaborate with internal stakeholders, as needed, across Australia & the UK to ensure consistent content delivery.
- Coordinate website updates, ensuring efficiencies and priorities are both identified and executed, and be quality control across the CMS and all channels.
- Work with the brand & content coordinator to assign and edit newsletter and website articles.
- Conduct SEO keyword research.
- Ideate articles to increase brand pillar articles and engagement.
- Stay current on daily international news to identify potential media opportunities in the short and long term.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-5 years of digital work experience
- A background in integrated content
- Strong organisational skills with demonstrated ability to meet critical milestones on time and in the highest quality
- Excellent attention to detail and stakeholder management
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple assignments or projects at once
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Technical skills to get the job done: including being proficient in Word, Excel,
- A malleable and open attitude to using enterprise software frameworks to get the job done.